pots are versatile and can be moved to any part of the house or
garden to bring color and texture.
When planting in one of our pots:
1. first soak the clay pot in water for a few minutes
2. then place a broken pottery shard over the drainage hole with
more shards or gravel.
3. Plants need good drainage. Use a good potting soil mix.
4. When watering your plants, water until you see water coming
out of the bottom of the pot into the saucer.
5. Never let your pots completely dry out, but if you do,
soak them in a bucket of water until they stop bubbling.
6.When potting orchids make sure to not only soak your pot but to also soak the bark mulch overnight before potting in the wet pot.
For Details on Planting Specific Plants follow the links below: